Thread: Macbook Pro SSD

Macbook Pro SSD

I just messing around on the Apple web page and I noticed on the MacBook Pro, there is an upgrade to a solid-state disk for hard disk drive option. What is the difference between say a 500 GB Serial ATA 5400 rpm? If possible, provide information related to the SSD MacBook Pro

Re: Macbook Pro SSD

The main difference is the big speed boost for the read and writes drives. The other difference is of money that is $200 and $650 the tech dollar is saying that to make a SSDD violable option at this point is not feasible. One more thing if I am not mistaken it is not liable to the physical damage from tilting. These details may have given you a bit clear idea about the difference.

My experience with a SSD on the MacBook Air is an overwhelmingly positive. While most application usage performance did not improve boot time and application, startup has been significantly faster. In addition, surprisingly, the battery life was improved by a good 5 to 15% depending on the usage model. I was very impressed.

The size and price of the option on the MacBook Air SSD are both hard to swallow pills, however. Available only as a 64GB drive and a $ 999 option from Apple, the option does not honestly financial sense on a laptop that has a healthy life of only a year or two thanks to a processor Non-stretch and memory.

Though Apple offers solid-state drives (SSD) in its sub-portable MacBook Air, it has yet to extend that courtesy to its line of business notebooks. A recent in-depth analysis of a MacBook Pro with a custom 128 Gigabytes SSD offers evidence that the reason why, while holding promise for the coming year.

If you thought that the price of Apple's upgrade of $ 999 for 64GB SSD Air was stiff, hold on to your seat. The RHD was Memo to price a whopping $ 3819, which in itself provides one reason why business notebooks, which now come with a minimum of 200 GB of disk space, have far been excluded from the game.

Battery tests gave the result SSD to slightly underperform compared to the standard ships Hitachi 5400 Hard Disk Drive Apple MacBook Pro, so that application performance has been trivial improvements in some cases, but poses as a slight disadvantage in others.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's