Thread: Windows 7 & iPhone 3GS

Windows 7 & iPhone 3GS

I am new to this forum. My friend had told me that he solved many issues so I thought that posting here my doubt would be helpful. I will try to explain the situation, I have the Iphone 3g, I have installed on my computer which is having an operating system Windows 7. Also I want to know that Windows 7 & iPhone 3GS are not compatible..?? When I am trying to synchronize the data, I am getting an error "0xE8000065". Please help me to sort out this issue.!!
    Last edited by Mulan; 27-04-2010 at 12:39 AM.

Re: Windows 7 & iPhone 3GS

Users indicate on the Apple discussion forums that their iPhone are struggling to coexist with the PC when running Windows 7 with the Intel P55 USB. The problem occurs only in specific cases, so do not panic if your configuration is different. The subject is only five pages, but many users refer the same error "0xE8000065" when trying to synchronize their data. The 64-bit Windows 7 appears more prone to the problem that the 32-bit. The problem affects P55 motherboards from Asus, MSI and Gigabyte. Given that the P55 is a new chipset, unless you have the latest PC or date that you assembled your own with this chipset, you should not be affected.

I am on a P55 based Asus MB in 32 Win7 Ultimate RTM and did not encounter this problem. If you have a motherboard based on P55, know that Microsoft considered the problem. Logically a fix should come solve this disfunction that affects a small number of people.

Then there is no possibility of return to the previous version once installed Seven if you have not taken care to safeguard. If by chance you had Vista, and you had the opportunity to evolve towards Seven (understanding by the Migration without destroying files or formatting, and I do not remember this option in the installation Beta), you need to check Security of your music directories (understand the preferences of iTunes - look on Google how to set iTunes or using iTunes - keyword: library directory - also look at safety issues. In all other cases, a synchronization of your iPhone with the database void destroy your iTunes files as iPhone syncs to your PC always your iPhone and not the reverse.

Finally, in / Beta version of Windows 7 you should ignore the message from iTunes that will tell you that the print does not work. This is normal and there is no need to reinstall iTunes each time. That is all ... if others can help you better than me, it depends on whether Windows 7 is actually deleted all your files. Good luck
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Gigabyte has released an update to its BIOS fixing the problems of synchronization between the iPhone and Windows machines 7 running on a P55 motherboard. Asus also has a beta BIOS that fixes the sync process, but has not yet presented his update to the public and we imagine that MSI is also working on a solution for their P55 boards. The synchronization of smartphones fails in these individuals with an error like "0xE8000065". The 64-bit version of Microsoft's new Windows seem to be more affected than the 32-bit. Note that the victims all have in common a PC based on Intel's P55 chipset. This type of computer can incorporate Intel Core and Core i7 i5. The brands affected are motherboards MSI, Gigabyte and Asus. Updating the itunes will solve an issue.
    S.P.A.M=Stupid Posts And Message