Thread: MacBook - macbook core duo 2.0 battery problems

MacBook - macbook core duo 2.0 battery problems

I am facing the battery problem with the MacBook core duo 2.0 which i have. The battery issue started before one week when i left the MacBook on the charger for the whole night by mistakenly. Now the Macbook is not working with the battery and it also not able to charge. How can i fix this battery issue of the MacBook core duo 2.0 13" laptop from Apple.
    Last edited by Dingbang; 26-04-2010 at 11:21 PM.

Re: MacBook - macbook core duo 2.0 battery problems

According to me your battery is totally dead now because as you have mentioned it is not charging up. So i dont think that you should try out to solve the dead battery issue of your Apple MacBook core duo 2.0, Instead of that replace the battery of the MacBook With the new battery. So go to the nearest Apple Store and buy the new battery.

First i want to ask you that does this MacBook core duo 2.0 is working properly on the Charger power without installing the battery in the battery slot. So first provide this very important information then we will provide you the proper solution of the battery issue related to the MacBook core duo 2.0, so revert back here as soon as possible.

You have not mentioned about how old your MacBook core duo 2.0 is. If it is still in the warranty period then you can claim for the warranty of the battery if the battery of the laptop is covered under the Warranty. They will replace it with the new battery for your MacBook core duo 2.0, But remember that never overcharge the battery of the laptop or any other devices.

I am also having the problem with the MacBook core duo 2.0 of mine regarding the battery. When i run this system with the Battery attached and turned on the charger than randomly the system restarts itself and sometimes gets shut down. But works properly only on the charger by removing the battery of the MacBook core duo. So what can be the problem?

Hey Tomaz, This is clearly the problem related to the battery of your MacBook core duo 2.0, so it will be better for your laptop to change the current battery of this system with the new battery. If the battery is new then this is some circuit issue with your MacBook. It will be better if you can take this MacBook to the service center.