Thread: iPod Touch 80GB iPod - no sound

iPod Touch 80GB iPod - no sound

Hello friends,
    I have Apple iPod Touch 80GB which is one and half year old. It don't have any problem until last two week. From the last two week I unable to hear any sound from the ipod. It means I can't hear any sound when I connect my headphone or speakers to it. I don't know why apple iPod Touch 80GB doesn't have sound? Anyone else having the same problem.
    Please help me. Thank you.

Re: iPod Touch 80GB iPod - no sound

It seems that you have accidentally lower your ipod's main volume and that's why you are not hear any sound from your mobile phone. In this case you have to increase this main volume to fix this problem. You can do this in the following ways.
    1.First go to the General Settings -> Now go to the General -> now click sound -> now slide the sound bar to the right side and press ok.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I also had the same problem. My Ipod touch was not also working, then I restart my ipod touch and then my ipod is start working fine. I think you also restart your ipod to fix this problem.
    Just turn off your ipod for few seconds and then after sometimes again restart it. After this you will not get any problem.

You have to reset iPod touch settings. you can do this in the following ways.
    From the Home screen choose Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. All your preferences are reset, but your data and media are left untouched.
    I hope this will help you.

Try to use following steps.
    # Unplug and reconnect the headphones. Make sure the connector is pushed in all the way.
    # Make sure the volume isn't turned down all the way.
    # Music on iPod touch might be paused. From the Home screen tap Music, tap Now Playing, then tap ▶.

# Check to see if a volume limit is set. From the Home screen choose Settings > Music > Volume Limit. For more information, see the iPod touch Features Guide.
    # Make sure you are using iTunes 7.4 or later (go to www.apple.com/itunes). Songs purchased from the iTunes Store using earlier versions of iTunes won't play on iPod touch until you upgrade iTunes.
    # If you are using the optional dock's line out port, make sure your stereo or external speakers are turned on and working properly.