Thread: MacBook Pro hanging

MacBook Pro hanging

I am having an issue i.e MacBook Pro hanging when i am watching the video on the MacBook at that time the system hangs for some time and only start after giving a restart to the complete system. I am unable to sort out this issue. So if any one is having the knowledge to get rid of the same then let me know about it.

Re: MacBook Pro hanging

I think there is the problem with the RAM only which is not capable to run the multiple function at a same time that is why you are getting the System Hang. So if you are going through the same problem then it is better to check for the RAM and the if possible then upgrade the RAM. Also let me know this is resolved or not.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Did you installed any application on the MacBook Pro which is creating the system hang while you are working on the same. So checked for the time when you started getting this problem after the installation of any software. So if possible then check in then system monitor that which process is eating up your memory and found then end the same.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If all the above reply is not helping you out then you can take the help of the Apple. Try to contact the apple regarding this issue and then find the solution of the problem that you are getting with the MacBook Pro. As i am having the same query with which i have contacted the Apple and they resolved my issue with the proper solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambard View Post
    If all the above reply is not helping you out then you can take the help of the Apple. Try to contact the apple regarding this issue and then find the solution of the problem that you are getting with the MacBook Pro. As i am having the same query with which i have contacted the Apple and they resolved my issue with the proper solution.
    First of all the thanks for the reply which you have given me regarding the Macbook pro issue. So i have decided to contact the Apple and will ask about the problem that i am getting.