Thread: Wii Audio For Slideshow

Wii Audio For Slideshow

Hello to everyone. I am having Nintendo Wii and recently I have converted some of the MP3 files into AAC files and then I downloaded them on my SD card. When I try to insert the SD into my Wii which is of version 1.1, I am not able to understand the solution from which I will able to play the music from that which I have added recently. If you are having any idea for performing this, then please provide that to me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Wii Audio For Slideshow

Hello, If you want to play the files which you have converted to the AAC format, then you must need to make use of the connecting that files. You simply need to connect that AAC files to the SD card and after that you can simply use that files for playing on your Wii. Simply create connection and then you will able to do what you want. So, simply do that first.

Hello, I want to get the information of your music files. That means in whihc format you are having all of the files. If you are having the files directly with the .aac extension then that type of files would not be played on your Wii. You need to be specific. Make use of the .m4a format which comes under the .aac format and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. I am making use of this format and it is running on my Wii without any problem, so you can also make use of that.

Hello, I am also searching for the same solution. I have read the manual and then come to know that the Wii supports for the AAC format and then as you are getting the problem, same problem is happening with me. Now, I have come to know that problem is of the AAC format, so If you provide me details for the software which will convert the files to the m4a format, the please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Hello, you can make use of the any of the below application for your purpose. :
    • Agree Free MP3 to M4A AAC Converter 5.0
    • Agree Free MP3 to M4A AAC Converter 4.0
    • Free Convert MP3 to AMR OGG M4A AAC 5.8
    • MP3 to M4A Converter
    • Xilisoft Convert MP3 to M4A

Hello, for mp3 to m4a conversion I make use of the OJOsoft Audio Converter which is having Features as below:
    • Support converting audio files between almost any formats
    • Support batch conversion with a task list
    • Support the latest popular video formats - MKV, TS, h.264, x.264, vc-1
    • Unmatchable converting speed, wonderful output quality
    • Windows Vista supported
    • Have option to select bit rate,audio codec, sample rate etc
    • So easy to modify the name and path of output files
    • When converting files, you can pause, stop and continue at any moment
    • With the user- friendly interface, OJOsoft Audio Converter is suited for both veterans and beginners you can complete your conversion as easy as 1-2-3
    • All decoders and encoders are built in. Once you download and install OJOsoft Audio Converter, all supported formats can be converted without downloading any more codec
    • Safe to install and viruses-free. We respect your privacy. So there are no spyware and adware in OJOsoft Audio Converter