Thread: DSi vs Dsi XL vs Ds lite

DSi vs Dsi XL vs Ds lite

Hi friends,

I have to buy new gaming console. But thing is that I am totally confused between Nintendo DS Lite, DSi and Dsi XL. I don't know what is the exact difference between theses three models of Nintendo gaming console. If you posses any features of Nintendo DS Lite or DSi or Dsi XL, then please try to share it me. I will really appreciate your any help over this. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: DSi vs Dsi XL vs Ds lite

Now you can upload photos taken within the Nintendo DSi Camera application to your Facebook profile! Just tap the Facebook icon while viewing your photo album, then enter your Facebook login and password to seamlessly share your photos with family and friends on Facebook. These photos will then show up on your Facebook profile in an album called "Photos from Nintendo DSi".

The Nintendo DS Lite integrated with two screens much brighter and contrasting . Pad reduced by 16% compared to the DS original, however the buttons A / B / X / Y keep the same dimensions as the first version of DS. Buttons Start and Select now find themselves under the buttons A / B / X / Y. Stiletto diameter greater than 1 mm and longer than 1 cm from the original stylus. The battery life is of 15-19 hours of gameplay with the least high brightness, 5:00 game with the strongest luminescence.

The Nintendo DS is a gaming console from the Nintendo. Two cameras are available, an SD card reader, a browser Opera integrated music player supports only format AAC. The photos taken can then be edited using the touch screen and saved on a SD card. The DSi also has internal memory to download various programs via the Nintendo DSiWare using Nintendo Points.

The Nintendo DSi XL is a portable console Nintendo announced on 29 October 2009. The screens are 93% larger than those of a DSLite. Nevertheless, the resolution remains the same as the old DS, and it sometimes appears on certain games pixels more visible. It is a redesigned version in the Nintendo DS. It has two screens, one touch, 4.2 inches 3.25 inches and cons of those Nintendo DS. It is designed to give users a better viewing experience.