Thread: HP dv2000 laptop screen broken. Suggest s​olution?

HP dv2000 laptop screen broken. Suggest s​olution?

Hi everybody,
    I am having a PC HP Pavilion DV 2000, and the screen broke, but the computer still works. Actually my younger brother dropped it from some height. When I saw the screen was approximately broken on 1/4th of an entire screen. I want to ask you guys, what exactly can I do to replace or fix my laptop? I don't have a ton of extra dollars.!!

Re: HP dv2000 laptop screen broken. Suggest s​olution?

If you want to replace the screen with the new one, it would be better to contact to Service Center of HP. They will take some more bugs to repair but you can reliable on it. Otherwise you can repair it by some neighbor engineer who knows about it but there are chances that you can get similar issues again. So if I get such problem I would definitely go to Service Center.

Display problems you may encounter are either a completely blank display, a flickering computer screen, low contrast display or horizontal lines or vertical lines in the display. Before the repair, HP Service Center carefully analyze your computer screen and make a detailed examination of it. Based on the consideration that HP Service Center can repair the product. No matter the make or model of your laptop, they have many screens in stock and if necessary, can repair your broken screen or your failure LED LCD in the day.

Even I would like to suggest you to go for Service Center instead of local engineer. Also HP Service Center repairs computer monitor are made by a team of certified technicians who have many years experience in computer troubleshooting. These professionals are fully capable of repairing your computer screen. They have extensive knowledge using sophisticated techniques and repair tools. They offer a breakdown in their help desk located in the your Country. If you can not move, they offer a secure collection and delivery by UPS.

If your display problems aren't the result of visible physical damage, however, the problem may not be the LCD. If your screen's backlight flickers, shuts down after a few minutes of usage, or doesn't come on at all, but you can still see a faint screen image, your problem may be the inverter, a small board that supplies power to the backlight. The good news is that these boards are available for well under $100. If replacing the inverter doesn't solve the problem, the backlight itself may be faulty. If that's the case, replacing the LCD should fix your problem.