Thread: HP Pavilion dv6-1030us Screen problems

HP Pavilion dv6-1030us Screen problems

I have been using HP Pavilion dv6-1030us laptop since last six months. Whenever i try to put this laptop to sleep even for a while some strange columns appear on the screen with some tiny colored lines. they just resemble like various section of a website. Please tell me how can i get rid of this HP Pavilion dv6-1030us Screen problem

Re: HP Pavilion dv6-1030us Screen problems

I think that your laptop is still in the warranty since you have been using the laptop since last six months only. Most probably the laptops have a warranty period of about one year so if your laptop is still in the warranty period. I would suggest you to call the Hp customer support and then report this problem they will definitely solve the problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Try Reinstalling your drivers once again on your laptop

• Right click on my computer icon and then select manage
    • The device manager window will appear on the desktop.
    • Right click on the video codec present with in Sound video and game controller.
    • Click properties then roll back drivers and finally install the drivers again.

This does not seems as a software issue since if it would have been a driver issue then your monitor will be turned of you cannot turn it on. I think your laptop is having some hardware failure issue. So you should rush to the nearest hp customer service center and get your laptop repaired there. This will solve your issues definitely.

You might be facing this issue because you may have been playing some games which could have changed the screen resolution try the below mentioned steps to sort it out.

1. Open Display in Control Panel.
    2. On the Settings tab, under Screen resolution, drag the slider, and then click Apply.
    3. When prompted to apply the settings, click OK. Your screen will turn black for a moment.
    4. Once your screen resolution changes, you have 15 seconds to confirm the change. Click Yes to confirm the change; click No or do nothing to revert to your previous setting.

I would advice you to scan your system using an antivirus application such as eScan Antivirus 10.0 . The virus may have infected the device and hence you are facing this issue. eScan v10 provides a two-way inbuilt firewall that monitors both the incoming and outgoing network activities in the system and safeguards the computer from network based attacks.