Thread: Glitching and Flickering Screen

Glitching and Flickering Screen

I am having the problem with the HP G60-418CA Notebook which i had purchased more than one year back. Now it is giving the problem related to the display. It started three days before when i started the laptop. It was having the blue, pin and purple color horizontal lines along with the screen Glitching and Flickering. So i am here to get the solution for Glitching and Flickering Screen issue of my HP notebook.

I hope that you people will provide the solution as much early as possible, so waiting for your replies.
    Thanks.

Re: Glitching and Flickering Screen

I think this is the graphic card issue related to the HP G60-418CA Notebook of yours. Because of which you are getting the screen Glitching and Flickering problem. So i will advise you to reconnect the graphic card of the laptop again properly to the graphic card slot in the HP G60-418CA Notebook. This might resolve the issue which you are facing.

I dont think that this issue is related with the graphic card of your HP G60-418CA Notebook because you are getting the display on the notebook. I think there is some problem with the screen of the laptop itself. Because you have mentioned that there are some blue, pin and purple color horizontal lines on the screen of the notebook. So it is better to contact the HP service center regarding this issue.

I before doing any thing to resolve this Glitching and Flickering issue related to the display of your HP G60-418CA Notebook you should reinstall the driver software of graphic card in your laptop properly by removing the older version compatible with the operating system in your HP notebook. If you are not having the driver disc of this notebook then you can download it from the HP website. So you can go to the website and download the driver compatible with the Windows Vista operating system.

Some times the issue of the display screen flickering can also possible because of the screen resolution of the display screen or there is some issue related to the settings of the display in your notebooks or the desktop monitors. So might be you are also having the same issue with your HP G60-418CA Notebook. Try to check out the display with different screen resolutions.

So you are having many solution to try for resolving the Glitching and Flickering Screen issue of the notebook. Try them out. But any of them is not working then you have only one way left to resolve this issue and that is to contact the HP service center. They can only determine the issue properly of your notebook and resolve that properly.