Thread: Photon+ not working in win 7 ultimate 64 bit

Photon+ not working in win 7 ultimate 64 bit

I am using Windows 7 ultimate 64bit computer system at my home and i have recently bought the Tata Photon Plus for connecting my computer with an internet. But it seems to be not working as it is only getting detected as an another drive instead of as a modem. What should i be doing or using for making Tata Photon Plus on Windows 7 computer.

Re: Photon+ not working in win 7 ultimate 64 bit

Even i am not getting that how to get connected with the Tata Photon Plus as i have bought it recently and i have done all the installation steps given in the manual of this usb internet connection. I have not idea now what more i could do to make it work.

I think the problem is with the usb modem drivers for your windows 7 operating system. Actually i have not seen any kind of drivers for your windows 7 operating system to use a usb internet on your computer. Even i have tried installing the Tata Indicom Usb Modem on my windows 7 computer but it did not worked. And i guess that is only because of drivers.

I was facing the same problem on my windows 7 operating system for using a Tata Photon Plus. I have searched to install the drivers for window 7 by searching a different kind of word on google as Epi Valley SEC-8089 drivers and even i have tried it by Tata Indicom / Photon Windows 7 drivers but none of them was getting me a nice drivers.

Ihave given you some keyword by which you can search for the wright drivers for your windows 7 64 bit version operating system to use the Tata Photon or any other Tata Indicom internet service on your computer. You have to search as follows in google search bar.
    • Windows 7 Upgrade Patch for Huawei EC1260
    • Windows7 Dialer for SXC1080
    • Windows7 Dialer for SXC 1280 RUIM

I have a small information about the windows 7 users as i was having the same kind of issues on my windows 7 computer system regarding the Tata photon connection. Actually i have searched a windows 7 drivers as you have suggested and have installed it perfectly on my 64 bit version of windows 7 but IT WAS NOT WORKING!!! But then i tried it after installing a 32 bit version of the same operating system and it worked on it. Now at last i am using my Tata Photon Plus...