Thread: HP dv8t 1000 nvidia driver stops responding and periodic BSOD

HP dv8t 1000 nvidia driver stops responding and periodic BSOD

I have a HP dv8t 1000 laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that I have installed nvidia driver to the system and it is not able to work now. It has stopped responding. Also Now I get BSOD's issue as well. Please help me out in order to make the issue to be sorted well. So do help me out. Thank you.

Re: HP dv8t 1000 nvidia driver stops responding and periodic BSOD

You may need to contact Intel and a problem with their particular chipset. This may then help you get the issue to be sorted. It is essential as the driver has stopped responding and is causing the issue for you. Check out for the thing by contacting the manufacturer. You may then be able to get the device or the driver related issue sorted well.

There is way through which you can get the issue t be sorted well. You need to go to the control panel option and then to the Hardware and Sound. Now under the devices and printers select the device manager. Expand display adapters under it and then it will how what graphic card you are utilizing. This may fix up the issue. So do look out for the thing.

It may be that the system been installed with Windows 7 operating system you would need to check out for the same. It may be that the application or driver is not able to respond or cope with it. So in order to get the things work you need to install the driver under the compatibility mode. You may then get to work out well for the same. Hope to get a better solution.

You can make the application to get install to the system by installing the driver under compatibility mode. All you need to do is to right click to the installer.exe and then install under compatibility mode for Windows XP. This may then help you to get the issue to process well for you. so do check out for the thing.

Run the system under safe mode option and then try to install the driver for the same. Hope you may be able to work the device then without any issue. This is because you may be finding it difficult to use the device or the driver under the system that you use but safe mode do not have advanced features that Windows 7 has. So hope you may be able to work with the device then. Look out for the thing.