Thread: Power Issue: DSi

Power Issue: DSi

I have a Nintendo Dsi with me and there is a problem with the power. When i try to press the power button it immediately turns off. I know that the battery is in fine condition. The indicator light flashes quickly for a second, but the screen does not wake up. I don't know what is going on and i wanted to solve this problem at home only. So please help me to solve this problem which i am facing it right now. I don't want to repair it from outside. Please help..

Re: Power Issue: DSi

As you have stated, it sounds like there are two possible way by which you can face this problem.

1. I think the port is damaged on the DSi.
    2. I think that the power cord is damaged.

So you need to find out the problem by which you are facing this problem, if you have another power adaptor from other DSi and if your dsi charges with the other cord then i think you should know that your charger is faulty.

I think you need to check out with the battery which you use with your dsi. If sound like the battery in your dsi is not attached or connected properly. So you need to open the battery where it is situated and then try to plug it properly and tight, then after that on your dsi and then check it out i think the problem will be solved if you do this method with your nintendo dsi. I Hope it helps you out..

If the problem doesn't solve then i think you need to check out with the technician and ask them to solve your problem. As i know that there are most of the people who face this problem with their nintendo dsi and the only solution left for your is that you need to check out with the nintendo service center and ask them to solve this problem of power which you have with your dsi.

If you don't find any solution for your problem then you can do one thing, just check it out with your friends dsi if anyone has it. Ask your friend to remove the battery of his nintendo dsi and place the battery on your dsi and then check out. If it gets on then i think there is a problem with your battery and it needs to be replaced with the new one. And if it doesn't starts then you can ask for the repairement.