Thread: HTC Hero or HTC Legend?

HTC Hero or HTC Legend?

Hello friends,

I have to replace my old Motorola mobile with new HTC mobile. But I am totally confused between two HTC mobile, which are HTC Hero and HTC Legend. I am not able to find out which is the best mobile between these two HTC mobiles. According to you which mobile should I buy from HTC Hero and HTC Legend. Please don't hesitate to let me know your suggestions.

Re: HTC Hero or HTC Legend?

The HTC Legend is loaded with hidden little design touches that are sure to delight you. Like the ringer that knows when it has been heard. The ringer volume politely lowers when the G-sensor on your phone detects that the phone has been picked up, and it completely silences when you flip the phone upside down. Now you can use a cool phone while keeping your work email and other information safe. The HTC Legend has enhanced support for Exchange security features such as password protection and remote data wipe.

I am having HTC Hero, see following it's features:
    • Operating System: Android OS
    • WLAN support: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
    • Camera resolution: 5 MP with autofocus
    • GPS Technology: A-GPS support
    • Dimensions: 112x56.2x14.4 mm

I suggest you to buy HTC Legend rather than HTC Hero. This HTC Legend mobile integrated with 5 megapixel camera resolution along with WLAN features. The expandable memory support of this HTC mobile is about upto 32GB. This mobile available with 3.2 inches touch screen along with Optical trackpad. The GPS system is also integrated into this mobile.

It's very difficult to choose of these two HTC mobiles, as both mobiles comprises identical features. Both HTC Hero and HTC Legend comprises 5 megapixel camera resolution. But the Processor Speed of HTC Legend is comparatively more than HTC hero. The display Technology used in HTC Legend is 'AMOLED' while HTC hero comprises TFT display.