Thread: How to install .jar files on Samsung Corby Pro

How to install .jar files on Samsung Corby Pro

Hi friends,
    I have recently bought a new brand Samsung Corby Pro and i wanted to know that, can my phone support .jar files. If it can then from where i can have those .jar files applications. As i know that there are most of the games and applications which are developed with the help of java and which has the ,jar extension file. So if my phone can support .jar file then please help me out to have some of the applications for my phone.

Re: How to install .jar files on Samsung Corby Pro

As you have said that you have samsung corby pro phone and as far as i know that this phone can support .jar files and also it can install all the applications which are in .jar format. You have to install the specific compatible format files on your phone, if you have some of the different format files then your phone will not support the files format. So better to use .jar files on your phone.

If you wanted to have all the supportive applicaitons and games for your phone for free then you can go on this website which is called gallary.mobile9, here you need to select your phones model in the given list of the phone and then it will automatically display all the supported applications and games for your phone. Then you can be able to have all the applications for your phone without any of the problem.

You can also go on the official website of the samsung and from there you can have all the games and also the applications for your phone which can support greatly. So just visit the website and have all the applications, also you can have some of the free and they also charge for new applications which are recently launched. I think you don't need to worry about your phone as it can support .jar file.

You can also go to the Dotsis website and there you can get all the supported applications and games for your phone. As i use this website for my daily use, i get all the required and the newly launched games and applications for free. So you can go there and also if you want to have all the features to download the applications then you need to register there for free and then you can enjoy all the features which they provide to a particular user.

If you want to have wallpapers and themes for your phone for free, then you can go on the Zedge website and from their you can have all the contents for your phone like wallpapers, themes, games, videos for free. You can also create your own themes and customize it on this website. To have this feature for you, then you need to register on this website and then you can get all the features of creating themes and downloading contents for your phone.

Exclamation Re: How to install .jar files on Samsung Corby Pro

Installation procedure for application/software/game. in SAMSUNG Corby (GT-B5310).

1. Create a new text document(on desktop right click > new > text document)

2. In that paste this.

<html><body><a href="_______">install _______</a></body></html>

#Write ur application/software/game name in the space provided.

for example
    <html><body><a href="operamini.jar">install operamini.jar</a></body></html>

#Here operamini.jar is name of the application/software/game that is going to get installed.

#Remember that the name of the application/software/games should be same with that u write here.

#If your .JAR file name is operamini.jar then in the space provided you should type operamini.jar

3. Now rename that file to abc.html and copy both the files (''abc.html'' and the file you want to install) to a folder via Cable to the phone.

4. open abc.html in ur phone and the file you want to install is installed.

If Still Confused Then Contact Me.Abdul Ahad.