Thread: How to connect samsung c5212 to p.c for internet

How to connect samsung c5212 to p.c for internet

Hello friends,
    I have a Samsung C5212 mobile phone, and i wanted to know that how can i use my phone to surf internet on my computer. I have this phone with BSNL sim card and i have seen that there are my friends who use internet by using their phone. They connect their phone to their computer and then directly they can access internet with the help of their phone. So please provide me all the information on it..

Re: How to connect samsung c5212 to p.c for internet

Hi,
    I think you need to get the internet service activated by contacting to the network provider which you are using on your phone for the gprs settings, then after that you need to install the Pc studio and then connect your phone via the usb cable to the computer, the pc studio for your phone can be downloaded from the official website of the Samsung website and you can also go to the link of the samsung which i have mentioned it below:

PC Suite
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As gonzo has suggested you that you need to have active gprs service on your by the operator which you are using it on your phone. And also you need to have the gprs settings for your phone suitable with your phone's model, and then you need to contact the customer care of your operator and ask them to send the settings of the gprs and also ask them to activate the gprs service on your sim card.

In order to use internet on your computer you need to have pc suite for your phone which should be installed on your computer and after that you need to connect your phone to the computer with the help of the data cable. Your computer will automatically install your phone as a modem and then you activate it and then you can browse internet on your computer with your phone as a modem.

You can also use bluetooth dongle with your computer to connect your phone for the use of internet. If you don't find usb cable for your phone then i think you need to have bluetooth dongle and install it on your computer. Then you need to connect your phone with the help of your phone's bluetooth by switching it on. You computer will detect your computer and with that you can also browse internet on your computer.

To have all the information related to your qwery, i think you need to contact your networks customer care and ask them to provide you all the information related to the use of the internet with your phone. I have also did the same thing and i am now able to use internet on my computer with my phone. So better to have all the information realte to the gprs with the network provider.