Thread: china iphone A1241 with memory error

china iphone A1241 with memory error

Hello everyone,

I have a china iphone A1241 and having some problem to access the space of the phone. I have lost near about 2GB of memory form my phone. It happened accidentally when I was sleeping and it was in my hand and slipped suddenly and after then I tried to access the memory contents but there is nothing there and space decreased with 2 GB , what I need to do in this situation, please help me out from such issue.

Have you tried to access it externally means from the computer system or not, you need to connect your phone with the computer system with the cable and then try to access the contents from the memory card in which you have the issue. Sometimes, it can not be accessed from the internal side and you need to connect it frequently and get access on the memory and send me the result then wen will move for another solution..
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Have you tried to connect your memory card with another phone because if you have another phone that contains the capability of having memory card just insert your card in the phone and and now try to see the contents resides within your card, if your card is not getting detected properly then you need to use another device like card reader. Just insert your card within the card reader and try to get the contents and if you have another cable then you can connect the cable with your phone, if all of the methods getting failed to proceed then you have to contact with the device manufacturer and replace your card that is the last and final solution for such type of issue
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

sad china iphone A1241 with memory error

Hello all whoever supported me to find out the solution but after doing all this I am unable to get the exact solution and still running with the same issue and unable to access my pictures, movies and all from the card that i owned and also having the issue.

I tried to connect it with my computer system but after then I am unable to access and there is no any icon after connecting with the computer.

You didn't find anything when you connected your device to the computer system. You didn't get any icon for the device that you connected recently. Have you received any message from the device when you connect the device like USB not recognized. There may be some possible errors can be occurred in this situation and you need to do the following as a screen splash of the solution :

1- Check it from device manager and try to enable the connection.
    2- Check the USB connections and make sure that your USB ports are working properly.
    3- Try to access your device from the command prompt and if possible then format it.
    4- The last and final option, you should contact with the device manufacturer and tell him about the issue that you are getting.
    Last edited by Regina; 24-04-2010 at 12:40 AM.