Thread: Snow Leopard + Epson Stylus Pro 4000

Snow Leopard + Epson Stylus Pro 4000

Hello, I have recently got new Imac with macOSX 10.6.1 installed. But, now I am not getting the driver for my Epson stylus Pro 4000. When I print from that it gives me light blue background. And this will be shown when I check that from the preview. If you are having any solution on this, then please provide that to me.

Re: Snow Leopard + Epson Stylus Pro 4000

Hello, I want to know the detail for your Epson Stylus Pro 4000. Are you making use of the RIP with the Epson 4000. If you give me some of the more details for that then I can able to solve your problem. So, simply provide that to me. I will then able to fix the problem which you are facing. So, simply provide the details. And get fix the problem.

Hello, you will able to get the driver for your Epson Stylus Pro 4000, but you need to run your print application under Rosetta in 32-bit mode. Then only you will able to get the solution for that. So, simply make use of the drivers from the link below and get the solution for the problem. So, simply make use of that and get the solution:

Epson Stylus Pro 4000

Hello, if you are getting the problem with the driver then you can simply make use of the driver detective for your purpose. It will give you features as below:
    • Driver detective features
    • Maintain Up To Date Drivers
    • Drivers Specific to Your Computer
    • Driver Backup Wizard
    • Integrated Customer Support
    • Easy Migrator

To install a suitable driver, try the following:
    1. Rosetta needs to be installed in Snow Leopard. If necessary, install Rosetta. For help, follow the installation instructions in article "The message "Rosetta must be installed" appears when I try to install my Epson driver in Mac OS X 10.6.x. What should I do?". The link is available under the "Related Articles" section to the right of this article.
    2. Insert the Epson product CD. Alternatively, go to Drivers and Software in the Support section for your product - it should automatically detect your system as 'Mac OS X - Intell. Download the Macintosh 10.5.x drivers for your product.
    3. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the driver installation.
    4. Once installed, make sure your printer is powered on and connected to the Mac. Open System Preferences then Print & Fax to check that your printer has been added to the printer list. If listed, you are ready to print.