Thread: Import Contacts in Micromax Q3

Import Contacts in Micromax Q3

Hi friends,
    I have a problem with the Micromax Q3 phone, in this phone i am not able to import outlook contacts or csv file contacts to my phone from computer. I am using this phone from the last two weeks, i also have pc suite installed on my computer by whcih i can connect my phone with the computer. When i try to import contacts the read progress bar appers but at the end nothing happens. If anyone knows the solution then please help me..

Re: Import Contacts in Micromax Q3

I think this problem is related to the Pc Suite which you have it on your computer. So please check it is properly installed on your computer and it doesn't have any of the errors. If you are using a trial version of this software then i think you need to uninstall the current one and you need to install the full version which can be downloaded from the link which i have mentioned it below.

MicroMax Q3 Phone Suite
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Also you need to check out with the outlook settings that you have on your computer and also with the outlook contacts. If you are not able to save then you can also try with some other softwares which can be found out easily on the internet and from there you can download the software for free. So i think you need to go on the google search and from there you can check out the software.

Hi,
    If you are not able to send the contacts which you want from your computer to your micromax mobile then i think you need to use iPhone Contact Transfer. This is a great applicaiton which can help you to transfer all the contacts which you have on your computer and it doesn't have any of the problem as compared to the other applications and software.

I think if you phone is not able to have the contacts then you need to have it with some other phone which can receive the data and all the contacts. So you can transfer all the contacts to the other phone and if it is able to save them then it is great. After that you need to send all the data from that phone to your phone via bluetooth and you can have all the data on your phone.