Thread: Micromax x310 mobile setings

Micromax x310 mobile setings

Hello friends,
    I have a MicroMax X310 mobile phone, which i have recently got and i don't know most of the feature of this phone. I wanted to know that i need to connect my phone with the computer which i have. So i want to know that how can i connect my phone to the computer with the help of software. Also if anyone knows about any of the software that can help me to connect to the computer, it would really be appreciated.

Re: Micromax x310 mobile setings

To connect your mobile phone to the computer you need to have a pc suite for your phone which can be obtained with the phone when you purchase it. You get a cd which has the pc suite software and you need to insert it in your computer and install it. Also if you don't have the installation cd then you can get the pc suite from the official website of the micromax and from there you can have pc suite for your phone.

You can also connect your phone to the computer with the help of the data cable which you get with the phone. If you don't have then you need to buy it from the store. When you have it then you need to connect your phone with the computer and then you need to select mass storage option in your phone when you connect it. After that you can browse your phone on your computer.

If you want then you can go on the google search and there you can have the software which can help you to solve your problem which you are facing it. There are certain softwares which can help you to connect your phone to the computer without the need of the pc suite. So try to search for the software and i am sure that you will find it and you can use your phone with the computer.

If you want to transfer data from your computer to the phone, then you don't need any of the software. You can transfer all the data on your phones memory card with the help of the memory card reader which is easily available in the market. Just buy it and then you can be able to trransfer all the data from memory card to the computer and also you can send all the data which you want from the computer to the memory card.

To connect you phone to the computer i think you need to have bluetooth dongle which can help you to connect your phone without any wire connection. So if you want then you can buy any bluetooth dongle and with the help of that you can connect your phone with the computer without any of the problem. It will detect your phone on the computer and with that you can transfer all the data from the computer to the phone.