Thread: Motorola dext problem

Motorola dext problem

Hello friends,
    I have a Motorola Dext phone and i have recently bought it new brand. This is a great phone to have and use it. But there is a problem which i am facing, i am purely new to this kind of phone and i wanted to send some of the pictures, music, data files through Bluetooth. I don't know how to send the files, please help me to provide me the way by which i can send the data via bluetooth to the other device.

Re: Motorola dext problem

I think to send data from your phone to another phone through bluetooth, you need to first switch on the bluetooth of your phone. After that you need to switch on the bluetooth of the other phone and then browse to the file which you want to send it from your phone. Then select the send option via bluetooth and you phone will start searching for the device, once it finds the device, select the device and then you can send the files to it.

You can also send the file to the other device through bluetooth with the help of applications which are easily available on the internet. Or else you can go to the market place which is on your phone and then try to search for "Bluetooth File Transfer" application. Once you get it download it and install it on your phone which can help you to send and recive any of the file without any of the problem.

You can also check out with the user guide which you have got with the phone and in that you can check out for the bluetooth connection and also how to transfer the data through bluetooth. So i can suggest you to please check out with the user guide which you have, it will help you out and you can also understand easily without any of the problem.

If you have any problem related to the bluetooth then it is better to check out with the motorola people and ask them to solve your problem. You can also go to the official website of the motorola and there you can get the latest update for the problem which you are getting. It is better to go to the nearest motorola service center and there just ask them to solve your problem which you are facing it right now.