Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to install micromax q5 pc suite?

Re: How to install micromax q5 pc suite?

hi
    can some1 tell how i can add a song as my ring tone on micromax Q5?? the song that i have is a DAF file, 2M. im unable to stit as my ringtone since their is no direct setting for it.

Quote Originally Posted by apog View Post
    hi
    can some1 tell how i can add a song as my ring tone on micromax Q5?? the song that i have is a DAF file, 2M. im unable to stit as my ringtone since their is no direct setting for it.
    Well, you will have to convert the daf file of the song to mp3 and then only you can add it as your ringtone in your mobile phone by going into your profile and setting it as your default ringtone. Try googling daf to mp3 converter and download the appropriate software to convert the .daf file to mp3 file.

It is right that you need a proper daf converter for the same. Once you get all your files in mp3 then just copy paste the song in the phone. You can do that directly connecting the phone to pc or by using a memory card reader. Then open the song in your phone and in option choose forward. Then set as ringtone and done.

hi

i am having the same problem as aaprika, i am using a windows vista 32 bit version and i cannot install the installdrv64 as it needs a 64 bit version of windows os to allow the installation, how do i install the phone suite on a 32 bit version of windows vista !!!

how

Well, if the program is not for 64 bit than there is no way to install it on the exiting version of your system. The only way is to search for the 32 bit version of Micromax PC Suite. I tried to find out the direct download link but i din't found the same. There are many available on torrents but i cannot post those links as it is not allowed on this forums..

So what you need is to search in Google with the phrase "32 bit version of Micromax PC Suite" and you will find many torrent links. Just put it in uTorrent and start.

how ca install micromax q5 pc suite in the 32 bit computer?

smile Re:phonebook/message backup problem

hi...

Dear one,

i have done installation properly but i can't take backup of my phone Q5 micromax

smile Re: phonebook/message backup problem

please reply argent to this because i want to take backup of message/phone book.

as my phone is getting hang while using net & the keypad lite goes off when it is on chat mode...

thanks regards,
    pritesh

There should not be any problem while transferring the contacts or messages. I have a Micromax mobile and use to backup my device every month. It does without and problem. I think there might be any conflict between the system and drivers at the time of installing PC Suite. What you can do is, remove the pc suite completely from your system and reinstall again. Hope this will fix the problem. DO reply the results.

i have qmobile Q5 and want its pc suite.help mw on ammarsubzwari@yahoo.com
    my operating sys is windows 7 ultimate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12