Thread: iPad clock

iPad clock

I have an Apple Ipad and i was wondering that if anybody knows the setting for the time update. I have seen that the clock never on my ipad keeps good time. But if I wake, it will be a laging behind for few minutes from my iPhone. I have never seen that, if would be slower then 6 minutes. Has anyone have faced this problem before, if anyone is there then please provide me the solution for this problem which i cam facing.

Re: iPad clock

I have also recently noticed that with my internal ipad clock, it is much as slow for 7 hours. I have to reset the time for twice a day to have the exact time on my ipad. But the problem occurs after a week when i check it out later. I guess that the clock stops when we put ipad to sleep. So i am also having this problem and want to solve this problem. If anybody is having solution of it then please help me..
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think you need to set the time update to automatic and then i think the problem can be solved and you will not find the problem with your ipad as i did with my ipad. I was also having the same problem but was able to solve it with the help of the settings which i did. So if you want then you can try with the setting which i did. So check it out.

There are most of the people who have this problem with their ipad, so you are not the only person to have this problem. I think the problem can be solved out by the help of the apple people, they can only tell us the problem to solve it. I have also ask the apple support and they told me that they will soon solve this problem and can provide some good solution for it.

To solve this problem i think you need to set the time to the exact time which is current and then you need to check for the automatic time update option on the ipad. If it is present then i think you can on it. And then you need to switch off the ipad and later check out the time update. I think it should solve the problem. There are few other problems which are faced by users of ipad.

I think to solve this problem you need to have the update for the operating system and also for the software of the ipad. So if you want then you need to check out for the latest update for the software of the ipad which can help you to solve this problem. The software update provides the fix for all the problems which you face with your current ipad.

I think I solved the problem with the clock in sleep-mode stopping.....or rather know how to work around it.

The clock only stops in sleep-mode when the auto-rotation switch is in ON-position (no auto-rotate).

regards,

Sorry, after one hour, same problem with swich off....auto-rotation switch has no effect on fault.