Thread: Samsung S8000 Jet

Samsung S8000 Jet

hello friends,
    I am thinking to purchase the Samsung S8000 Jet but I am not knowing much thing about it. So thought that you guys can help me about it. Please provide some information about the Samsung S8000 Jet and also tell me some features of it.!! I'm about to buy this phone I find it perfect but expectations.

Re: Samsung S8000 Jet

The Samsung Jet marks the beginning of a new era in the evolution of mobile tactile. Besides the impressive number of features, the Samsung Jet offers power, speed and unmatched brightness, all in a stylish design for a unique tactile experience. For receiving and synchronizing e-mails, Samsung shipped Jet messaging technology professional Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, with a particularly friendly user interface and optimized management of attachments: a solution for push e-mail address of the owner in OS performance.

Dolfin browser, developed by Samsung, opens its high performance, a new horizon in web experience, it allows the user to surf very quickly and easily. Samsung Jet also offers the ability to manage multiple browser windows to surf a maximum of five web pages at once, or record their favorite sites as widgets. Mobile WiFi Touch 3G and next-generation, it has a multitasking manager for smooth navigation and simplified, and a multiple upload feature in the background, an address field and a multipurpose tool for blocking the windows advertising.

The following is the Specifications of Samsung S8000 Jet :
    • Dimensions: 108.9x.53.5 × 11.9mm
    • Weight: 110gr
    • Processor 800MHz
    • Screen: 3.1 inches AMOLED / 800 × 480px / 16 million colors
    • Autonomy: 422h standby / 8h communication
    • Networks: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 HSDPA 900/2100
    • Connectivity: Micro USB / 3.5mm
    • Wireless Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b / g / Bluetooth 2.1 Stereo
    • Camera: 5Mpx / autofocus / LED flash / face detection and Smile
    • Memory: 2GB internal + MicroSD / SDHC
    • Other: SMS / EMS / MMS / Push Mail / Voice / Clock / Portable Speakers / Alarm / SMS Predictive text input (T9) / Schedule / Calendar / Calculator / Voice recorder / Handsfree / Voice commands / Synchronization PC / Stopwatch / MP3 / Video Player / Data Synchronization

The jet is equipped with a digital camera with Auto Focus of 5Mpx, Power LED flash, image stabilization, Zoom 4x, Sensor + blink smile and offers a number of options. In video camera mode, the Jet capture 720 × 480px. While the photos captured with the Jet are good quality for the proposed resolution, the videos are OK, but of lower quality. Regarding the connectivity of the Jet has a Micro USB port for charging and transferring files and a 3.5 jack to connect headphones. Software side, we find the OS 2.0 TouchWizz Samsung interface and its famous Sidebar Widget putting a large number of widgets at your disposal, you can deposit Widgets / display according to your needs.

Acquired last 15 days I gradually operates, what to say for now that means the sound is amazing quality pictures even larger on a PC, I found poor self (think having your connection always supply you), the GPS good but a bit slow, applications quite an important point the inadvertent release of the jet in my pocket, however, in locked mode, who's on the device!? but I do not call yourself! Otherwise apart from this negative, I board the jet pulls out its pin of the game is not yet perfect phone. The Intelligent Key with a letter and contact numbers very fast.