Thread: Ipod touch won't sync Outlook 2007

Ipod touch won't sync Outlook 2007

Hello. I have an Ipod touch 3 gen and also a desktop machine that is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that I am not able to synchronize my Ipod touch device with Outlook 2007 for contacts and calender. I have lost the contacts from my system so I want to synchronize the device with the system. Please do help so that I may be able to perform the action that is needed. Hope to get a solution for the same. Thank you.

Re: Ipod touch won't sync Outlook 2007

The problem could well being with the driver that you have installed to the system may not be able to work well. It may be that there is some issues related to the same. So in order to make the things work out well it is essential that you reinstall the drivers for the Ipod Touch device to the system. This may then help you to get work with the application you want to.

There is another possibility that the application is not able to cope with the operating system that you are using. As Windows 7 been highly sophisticated operating system you need to check out that the application is able to cope with the system. For this it is essential that you look out for the driver that is able to support the system by updating it or getting the latest tool. So do look out for the thing.

In order to make the application work well or get it worked done you need to install the same under compatibility mode that would then help the application to support the system to the feature that it would work using the compatibility mode. all you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then install the application under compatibility mode for Windows Xp. As it is been done restart the system and then try to gel up the device with the Outlook 2007 for restoring the contacts.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. You need to check out for the thing as the tools would then help the application to gel up with the system using the features from it. So it is quite very much possible that the device would be able to synchronize. Hope it may help.

You need to install the latest itunes application to the system and as it is been done do check out for the synchronization for the same. As if it still do not work for you do install the latest firmware for the device and then try to synchronize the device with the system. Contact Apple for further assistance. You may get a better result.