Thread: Itunes wont show Ipad

Itunes wont show Ipad

Hello I have an Apple Ipad and a Mac system. I have synchronized the Ipad with the system and now it is not able to work or show up the device. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can get the issue to be sorted. It would be a great help if you let me out of the problem that I am facing. Thank you

Re: Itunes wont show Ipad

It could be that the drivers or the application that have been installed may have some issues related to it and this is causing the problems for you. So in order to get the things to work out well. You need to reinstall the application by uninstalling the existing one. Install the fresh new copy of the installer and then check out that whether you are able to see the device or no.

Try connecting the device to another port. This may then help you out to get the device to work out well. So I order to make the things to work out that may hep to get the issue to be sorted. There is a possibility that the drivers of the port to which the device is been connected may be malfunctioning or not properly installed. So make the things to be checked or corrected by connecting it to the other port. It may help.

This problem is basically been mentioned as there is some serious issue of apple in synchronizing with the Ipad. It is been found that Ipad is not been able to synchronize well or help up with the utility using the Itunes library application. In order to make the issue to be sorted contact the manufacturer. Hope this may help you out then.

The issue could be associated with the Itunes that you are using. Itune application may be outdated or not updated. It may be that the itunes application is related with some issues or bugs and is not responding to get the device to cope with the system. So in order to make the device to be shown reinstall the itunes application or update to itunes 9.1