Thread: Watching movies on Ipad

Watching movies on Ipad

Hello. I have an Apple IPad. The thing that I want to know is will I be able to play any video using a disc. Is there nay source or optical drive through which I can make the movies or music to play well. Is it just that I can watch videos only via online or internet. Please do let me know about the same. Hope to get a better solution. Thank you.

Re: Watching movies on Ipad

You can play the video that is non flash contents. You can watch the videos online through internet. Or you can sync the application or music with Itunes library and then make it playable. It is not possible to play DVD movies so you can work out using the mentioned or advised accordingly. So do check out for the thing.

There is no optical drive into technical specification of Ipad through which you can watch or play videos. In order to make the things to work out for you it is essential that you check out for the specification of the device well. You can sync the da6ta to itunes and then make it playable. This may help you out in a better way. So do look out for the same.

You can make use of the thing by ripping the video of dvd into the itunes or directly passing the same to Itunes. This may then help you out well. So in order to get the issue to be sorted you need to use a third party application that will allow and help you to get the function you need to perform. So I hope you may get a better conclusion.

You have the rights to load a movie to the system that is the Ipad device. So in order to make the videos t be watched it is essential that you load the data to the device. You may then be able to work out with the thing. It is not possible to insert a disc or use them for watching videos as there is no optical drive. So make the things to work out well for you.

Skying Guest

If you wanna watch videos and DVD movies on your iPad, you need to convert or rip them to iPad compatible videos. There are a lot of free or shareware can do this, such as Handbrake - free, open source but complicated for beginners. Aimersoft Mac DVD Ripper - shareware can rip DVD to almost any video or audio formats.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 11-06-2010 at 09:24 AM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.