Thread: Backflip: clock mode on/off?

Backflip: clock mode on/off?

I need your help to resolve one of my confusion about my motorola mobile. I recently purchased Motorola BACKFLIP phone. When my mobile is on standby mode a nice clock appears on the screen. I am not remember how did I activate this clock. But now I have to disable this clock because of some issue. I have tried many solution to achieve this task, but still not success. If you know procedure to disable this clock, then let me know that. Your any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Backflip: clock mode on/off?

Answer to your query is very simple. To disable clock that showing in the standby, for that you just need to configure the clock setting from the setting menu of your Motorola BACKFLIP mobile phone. You also get facility to apply the clock as screensaver. But bad thing is that it consumes more battery than is standby mode.

If your Backflip mobile pivot is at a 90 degree angle then phone should go into clock mode. You will also see an option in the status bar to enable your mobile phone for clock mode. You can also synchs personal and work contacts, and connected social networks via MOTOBLUR. With this mobile you will also get features like 'Customizable RSS news widgets'

According me you can not turn off the clock that appears on your mobile phone in standby mode. I am also using the Motorola blackflip mobile, but didn't get any trick to remove this clock. I also referred the user guide of my Motorola phone, there was nothing about the disabling of this clock. I suggest you to don't think anymore over this clock issue.

I think you need to customize the display setting of your mobile. First open the setting option from your mobile, then tap over the 'Display' option. Them you will get various option, from there you need to select 'sleep mode clock'. You need to disable status of this option. To know more about this procedure you can also go thorough the user manual of your mobile.I hope this solution will definitely works for you.