Thread: Samsung Jet On Samsung Application Store

Samsung Jet On Samsung Application Store

Hello, I am having Samsung Jet and I want to know the details for my Samsung Jet. I want to know when did my Samsung Jet will be supported in the Samsung Application Store. If you are having any idea about it, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. Reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Samsung Jet On Samsung Application Store

Hello, I am also waiting for the same. I am also searching for the same solution. If you are having any details then reply to that. I have tried to ask the same question to the Samsung care, but they are not having answer for this. I want to know the details for it, but as no one is having that, I don't think that it is possible to know that. So, if you are having that then please provide that.

Hello, at the first time, Samsung Store had added the Samsung Jet on the Samsung Application Store, but after that they remove that as they added only Windows Mobile Phones to the Samsung Application Store. So, now it depend on the Samsung when to provide the support for the Samsung Jet on Samsung Application Store. I don't know when would now samsung support the Samsung jet or even it is going to be supported by it.

Hello, I don't think that now it is possible. I am also having the Samsung Jet and due to which I have contacted to the Samsung Service Center and then come to know that there are less chances for Samsung Jet On Samsung Application Store, but if this will happen then that would be better for all of us. So, if you come to know that Samsung Jet coming on Samsung Application Store again then provide details to me.

Hello, I have got details that now Samsung only going to provide the Windows Mobile phones on the Samsung Application Store. So, I don't think that you will able to get the support from the Samsung Jet on Samsung Application Store. So, simply make use of the Samsung service center for your any sort of requirement and get solved for your problem. So, just do that and solve the problem.