Thread: Applications for the S8000 Jet?

Applications for the S8000 Jet?

I have bought a Samsung Jet S8000 phone which is is suggested by my friend. I have purchased the same by replacing the Nokia Phone which is having the OVI store to support OS with the lots of the application but i am missing the same in the Samsung. So can any body help me with finding the Applications for the S8000 Jet? Thank you.

Re: Applications for the S8000 Jet?

I am also using the samsung Mobile and having the same issue. As after going through lots of effort and search i came to know that Samsung is not having any application available on their store so you will not find any one. Now i planning to replace it with the Nokia. If you find any then update here so that other can also take advantage of the same.

As per my knowledge the Samsung is not yet released any and not even planning to have any support for the phone. So there is no use, but some of the developer on the net have developed the application for the same which you can found on the Google Search page. So go through the same and work with the same.

Hey i have searched for your query and found that one of the site is having multiple application support for your mobile which you can use and run on your device. So i will advice you to take a look on the "mobileheart" which is having the multiple game, theme and many more feature related to the Samsung jet is available on the same. Thanks
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It is better ask the query related to the Samsung on the Samsung only so that they will guide you with the same. So i am suggesting you to take help from Samsung. The Samsungs mobile phone technical support number is 08456 7267864. Also if you need can check out the PTF site which is having some of the application for your device.

Quote Originally Posted by goatape View Post
    It is better ask the query related to the Samsung on the Samsung only so that they will guide you with the same. So i am suggesting you to take help from Samsung. The Samsungs mobile phone technical support number is 08456 7267864. Also if you need can check out the PTF site which is having some of the application for your device.
    Hey thanks for your help by provdiong me the contact detail of the Samsung but now i have planned to switch back to Nokia as i am frustrated with the samsung. This phone is having most of the feature missing in it.