Thread: themes for samsung SGH-J700i

themes for samsung SGH-J700i

Hello friends,
    I have a Samsung SGH-J700i phone which i am using it from the last three weeks and i was wondering to have themes and applications for my phone for free. So please if anybody knows that how to get themes for my phone then please provide me the way that how can i get the themes for my phone. Please help me..

Re: themes for samsung SGH-J700i

I think you need to go on the website which is called Zedge. Just go on this site and there you can find thems and wallpapers also games and ringtone for your phone. So to go on the site you can go on the google search and type the name, you will find the website and when you have enterred in it, there you need to select your phone's model number to get the appropriate content for your phone.

You can also go to the official website of Samsung. There try to search for the themes and also for the wallpapers for your phone. I am sure that you will find out the themes for your phone. Samsung website provides all the needful applications for the phone which you want to have it on your phone. So just check it out, they provide some of the best themes for the phone.

You can also visit Gallary.mobile9 website, where you can have all the stuffs for your phone for free. You need to go there, just select your phone's model and all the contents for your phone will be displayed. It provides you themes, games, wallpapers, ringtone etc for free. So if you want then you can go on this site and have all the stuffs for free which you want.

You can also go to the OwnSkin website which is a great website, it is specially made for the themes for every mobile phone which are present. So you can go on this site and there you can select your phone's model and then you can have all the themes for your phone for free. You can also create your own themes with the helps of the themes creater which is inbuilt on this website.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As you have seen that there are most of the free website which provides free themes for your phone. Then you can also go on the google search and there if you type your search for your phone then you can find that there are most of the websites which provides themes and other applications. But the above stated websites are the best were you can get the exact and the suitable applications for your phone.