Thread: micro sd card upgrade compatability with the cliq

micro sd card upgrade compatability with the cliq

I have a Motorola Cliq mobile phone with me and i got memory card with this phone. The memory card is micro sd card, so i have a question that can i use larger memory card with my phone. I am looking for a larger micro sd card which has more memory space than the current one which i am using and was wondering that is there any issue with the compability with the larger one. Please update me on this topic..

Re: micro sd card upgrade compatability with the cliq

I think you haven't check out the compatibility of the memory for the phone. As i can say that the phone is compatible with 32 gb of memory card. You can use till 32 gb of memory card in your phone, but when you exeeds from the limits then you can face most of the problems which can be very harmful for the phone. So if you want then you can go on the official website of the motorola and just check out the specifications of this phone. Just click on Motorola Cliq

The motorola Cliq can support 32 gb of external memory card, so you can use any of the larger memmory card with large memory on this phone. So if you are not able to find some then you can go on the website which provides you the best and the supported memory card for your phone. You can go on Amazon, Ebay etc. There you can find the related memory card for your phone.

If you get a memory card of more memory then you need to check out the speed of the memory card which depends with the brands of the memory card and also with the technology. So if you want to use then you need to have a memory card with great speed which will provide you all the access to any of he data fast without any of the problem. It really matters that you need to check out the speed of the memory card before using it.

There are several brands which can provide you the best supported sd memory card with larger space of memory. So you can use trascend memory card which has great spped and also they provide lifetime warranty for their product. So to have it you can go to the nearest store or else you can visit some of the website which sell memory cards on their site with cheap reates. Important thing, if you get fast speed of memory card then you need to pay some heavy money.