Thread: Dext Autofocus not working

Dext Autofocus not working

Hello to all,
    I have problem with my Motorola Dext mobile phone. My mobile's autofocus does not working. It means when I tried to take any picture autofocus square never turn from the red to green and it never autofocus. Due to this I get faded images. I don't know why Dext Autofocus not working. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: Dext Autofocus not working

Hey it seems that you are tried to capture image in the enough sunlight or normal light and that's why your autofocus does not working. Autofocus is designed to work only when there is low light to take picture. It only activate when there is low light. In this case just try to capture image in the area where there is low or no light, at that time your mobile's autofocus will work. Just try it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It seems that you have accidentally switch off your autofocus function of your mobile's camera and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case just go to camera and then go to the setting. Now look out for flash option. Now just set it to either on or either automatic. Now try to take any picture. Now you will not get any problem.

Have you hold down the capture button? If not, then you may likely get such type of problem. When I hold down the capture button,I get the green square. The autofocus is only activate when there is no enough light. In this case when you try take any picture, just hold down for some times, until autofocus turn into green.
    I hope this will help you.

I also had the same problem. I have recently bought this mobile phone from the branded store. I found this problem after sometimes. I try to turn on the flash, but it does not help me. I think most of the people face same type of problem. I think this is kind of bugs in this mobile and that's why this problem arise. I hope Motorola will fix this bug.