Thread: DEXT: Dropped calls

DEXT: Dropped calls

Hello to all,
    From last two days I received message from the Orange, stating that I have I have a missed call from some particular numbers. When I check my missed call log, I found nothing. I normally get all the call from other mobile phone and I able to speak with them. I think I drop some call and that's why orange had send me such message. Anyone else having some problem with
    DEXT: Dropped calls. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: DEXT: Dropped calls

Have you call the Orange and tell them about this issue? If not, then you have to first call your nearest orange center or you can directly call customer care of the Orange and tell them about your problem. If possible tell them to check the your call account and asked them to send list of the missed call that you have received. They will definitely help you in your problem.

It seems that you have activate 3G service on your mobile phone and that's why you are getting problem with dropped calls. I also had the same problem, then someone said me to turn off 3G service. After this I turn off 3g and then I don't have any problem. I think you also turn off your 3G service to get rid put of this problem. I think 3G service interfere with your normal connection and that's why you face this problem.

I think you received call during 3g to 2g switching and that's why you are not able to receive any call from other mobile phone. It obviously takes lot of time to switch from the 3g service to 2g service. In this case just use 3g service only when you need it. Otherwise continuous with your 2g service. 3g service takes lot of your mobile power and energy.

From your information it seems that you go in the area where there is less coverage or no coverage and that's why you are not able to reach. Due to this if some one call you it directly goes into voice mail or missed call list and when you come in the coverage area, you get message from the orange regarding your missed call. In this case try to be in the coverage area to get rid out of this problem.

It seems that you have switch off your mobile for some time in day and that time someone try to call you. Due to unavailability all the calls go to the missed call list and when you turn on your mobile phone, orange alert you about this missed call. It is the advanced feature applied by the Orange. It is called as missed call alert.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"