Thread: Motorola Cliq SD card locked

Motorola Cliq SD card locked

I am using Motorola Cliq mobile from two months. But from few days this mobile showing some issues with it's SD memory card. I am not able to delete any file not even save any file into memory card of my mobile. Whenever I try to do this I get message telling that 'This file cannot be deleted'. I don't have any idea about how to solve this issue. Please don't hesitate to let me know your suggestions over this memory card issue.

Re: Motorola Cliq SD card locked

I think the file that you wanted delete from the memory card of your mobile is definitely read only. So you need to disable this read only property of this particular file. For that you need to connect your mobile to computer. The open the memory card folder and then right click over that specified file and disable it's read only option. Please try with this solution.

It sounds that the memory card of your mobile is comprises some issue. And that doesn't allow you to deleted any file from memory card or save any file to memory card. I also suggest you to try this memory card with other mobile to see if this memory card still comprises issue or not. I think you need to replace this faulty memory card.

According to me you have mistakenly locked the memory card of your mobile by setting up password. So first you need to make sure that you have not applied any password for your mobile memory card. After this you still get same problem then please take help from the Motorola Cliq service center. For there you will get all help you need to resolve your mobile issue.

There are many things that can cause this type of issue to memory card of mobile. Mostly this happened when you save any virus infected file onto memory card of your mobile phone. So I suggest you to do virus scan for your memory card using your computer. You also need to check if files from memory card have any read only property or not.