Thread: CLIQ: Visual Voicemail not working

CLIQ: Visual Voicemail not working

I have recently bough a new Motorola Cliq mobile phone, and i am using it, but after some days by uisng this mobile, this mobile no longer shows new messages on the visual voicemail. When i try to click on the voicemail notifications, the phone itself dials and then uses the keypad controls. I am not sure and don't understand that how this settings changed, and also not knowing how to go back for receiving the messages through the phone itself, except through T-Mobile's "call-in" system.

Re: CLIQ: Visual Voicemail not working

I was also having the same problem with my phone, the problem occurred after i bought the phone. So to avoid this problem i used the chat function by going on the T-mobile's support site and there was tech which was able to provide me some settings by their end and i got it fixed. I am not sure why it suddenly happened with my phone and also with you, so i would recommend you to do this method which helped me and i think you problem also be solved.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

To solve your problem i think you need to contact the Tmobile for the solution. This is something which is from their end and it should be sort out from their side. So i would recommend you to please contact them to provide some solution for your problem which you are facing it right now and also you can go to the nearest service center and ask them to solve your problem.

I would say that this problem which you are facing is only the problem with the poor data coverage. The voice coverage would have less bars at your place, so because of that you are facing this problem. I can say that it is nice that the Cliq knows that how to dial when it is needed on the phone when you click on the VMI. So i have noticed that the Visual VM application opens when there is an appropriate network coverage.

I think you need to check out for the software update for your phone, because of it the problem is occurring and also you need to check out the latest update for the application which you wanted to use on your phone and getting this kind of problem. So it would be great that visit the official website of the motorola and then check out the for the latest updates.