Thread: DEXT: Media player volume

DEXT: Media player volume

Hello friends,
    I have recently bought a cool new Motorola dext mobile phone. It is very nice phone and it has amazing features. It has large touch screen. I feel that it has very low volume as compare to ipod and other mobile phone. I don't know whether only I have this problem or other also have the same problem. My ipod has high volume compare to this volume. Anyone have problem with DEXT: Media player volume. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: DEXT: Media player volume

It seems that your speakers is faulty one. May be only speaker is working. I have the same mobile phone and it has loud voice. Just send your mobile back, from where you have take it. They will either change your mobile with new one or either they will send your mobile for testing. Just show your warranty card to them.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think you are talking about your headphone's volume. This is because mobile's speaker phone is high enough to listen music or any other type of media. Hey also have the same problem. I also find that headphone of mobile phone has low volume. I think they made this to avoid any damage to your ear due to high volume. If you listen any song at very quite place then you will feel that headphone has better quality.

I face same type of problem when I tried to play any Internet radio application from my mobile phone. The volume quality is not good as my apple ipod. As per my experience mobile full volume is as same as ipod's medium volume. I think headphone of the mobile also have the low volume. I don't know whether mobile it self has low volume or I haven't increase it properly.

Today when I use my mobile's headphone, I also found that it also has low volume. I disconnect it and after some times again reconnect it, but the problem remains. I think it has low volume as compare to apple ipod. When I use another high sensitivity headphones, I feel that it has better quality of volume. I use Sennheiser PMX60 fro my mobile phone.