Thread: Favorite contacts are disappearing in Cliq

Favorite contacts are disappearing in Cliq

Hello friends, I have been on this forums for quite a long time and have received a lot of help from the members here. Now, I am facing a weird issue that the favorite contacts are disappearing in Cliq. This is happening when I am trying a contact to the favorites with a star in from of it. They simply disappear after that. All the other contacts do not have this issue. If anyone knows why this Motorola Cliq phone is having this problem, then please reply.

Re: Favorite contacts are disappearing in Cliq

I am having the same issue that the favorite contacts are disappearing in Cliq and the surprising fact is that the phone is the same. I have searched the internet too and I have not able to find a solution for the same till now. Because of this I have stopped adding contacts to the favorites list. I guess you will have to do the same till some perfect solution is given by the officials.

Some conflicts in the phone

It seems that there are some conflicts in the phone between the applications that is resulting in the issue that the favorite contacts are disappearing in Cliq. All the unwanted applications, that are causing such errors must be eradicated. It will be better if you get rid of all the third-party applications in the phone and check out if the problem is fixed or not.

Re: Favorite contacts are disappearing in Cliq

According to me, you must stop playing with the settings in your phone to solve the issue that the favorite contacts are disappearing in Cliq. This is because there may be unwanted results in your phone. It is advised that the phone must be taken to the authorized service center, as they will look into the issue and thus, find the perfect solution.
    I wish you all the best.

An issue of synchronization

I think that there is an issue of synchronization and this is the reason that the favorite contacts are disappearing in Cliq. Also, if you are using a backup of more than one form, such an issue can be encountered. The configuration of the phone and the applications are to be done with respect to each other, that is alike, so that the conflicts can be prevented. I hope that the issue will be solved probably after that.