Thread: Album Art not showing in Motorola Dext

Album Art not showing in Motorola Dext

Hello. I have a Motorola Dext mobile phone. The problem is that when I play music player I am not able to see the album art on the playlist when the songs is been played. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can get the issue to be sorted out well. It would be a great if I am able to get better help. Thank you.

Re: Album Art not showing in Motorola Dext

There is a possibility that the music player application may have some issue with the same. This is necessary that you look out for the thing that the application is not been able to show up the album art as some issue may be appended to it. So in order to make the things to work out well or work out you need to make the things to process by installing the application.

It is not necessary that you may get the album art for each and every song you play. There may be some songs that do not have album art and it is the reason that you are not able to get the album art image. So it is not a big issue that you are not able to get the things to get worked well. So you can relax out.

It could be that the application may have gone corrupt and it needs to be reinstalled for this you need to format he phone device that will then help you to get the things to work well. Take the phone to the manufacturer and make the issue to be sorted out well. The device if been under warranty can be serviced for free. It would be a better way through which you can solve the issue.

Update the firmware for the phone. You may then end up with a better solution for the same. All you need to do is to flash the phone completely and then embed it with the latest firmware. You may then use the album art to the music player well. It will help in making the problem solve out. SO do perform the same that is installing the latest firmware to the device which may also lead to the reinstallation of the music player application and if any issue with the same will be removed. So do check out.