Thread: Problem with 3G internet on my DEXT! need help

Problem with 3G internet on my DEXT! need help

Hello. I have a Motorola Dext mobile phone. The problem is that I have upgraded the sim services and has led out to get access for unlimited web use. The problem is that sometimes I am not able to get access well. Some two black arrows are been shown on the display. It seems some 3G connection issue. I have n idea what to do? Please help. It would be appreciated.

Re: Problem with 3G internet on my DEXT! need help

The problem is that the settings may not be able to work out well. It is essential that the you need to make or assign the settings for the device well. It could be that the settings that you have assigned is not proper and hence it shows such weird problems. So in order to get the issue sorted re assign the parameters by contacting the service operator.

Basically the problem may be that the service is not been activated. You may have assign the web settings but it may not have been activated in order to get functioned well. So to make the things to process and function well you need to check out for the activation. After that you may then make up to the thing for getting access to web completely. There can also be a possibility that the connection may drop out due to load on server.

Contact the service operator for the query that you are facing. It may be that some 3G connection settings and parameters may have been assigned wrongly or not been activated. Also check out for the plan that you have choosed. This may also be another clause that is affecting. Do check out that the sign arrow should not be shown as the service is been active.

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to check the settings for the web access on the official site of the service provider. You may get the settings well. Assign them well accordingly. Also there can be possibility that the subscription charges may not be paid. So do look out.