Thread: Receiving picture messages as videos in Cliq

Receiving picture messages as videos in Cliq

Hello everyone on this forums,
    I am facing a very weird problem with my Motorola Cliq phone. One of my friends keeps sending me picture messages and I am not able to get it properly. The actual situation is that I am receiving picture messages as videos in Cliq. I am not able to understand if this is a genuine problem or not, since I tried to get its answers on the web, but in vain. Kindly help me with the same and thanks for all your replies in advance.

Re: Receiving picture messages as videos in Cliq

Hello there, I am not able to understand your problem actually is. You have mentioned that you are receiving picture messages as videos in Cliq. Are you able to play the files that you are receiving? Is a button available with that file for playing the same. Kindly provide the required information soon, so that I can help you with the correct solutions.

Yes, I am receiving picture messages as videos in Cliq and I am able to play them for not more than 15 seconds. Sometimes, I feel that the image is been corrupted because I am not able to use it for any purpose, that is forwarding or save it into my card and so on. Does anyone knows the cause for this particular issue. I do not know if this problem from a long time because I had not received the picture messages till now.

I am having the same problem of receiving picture messages as videos in Cliq, but my phone is Samsung. I think that all the smart phones are having such sorts of problems and thus, it is a genuine issue being faced. Well, I think we can do nothing but, wait until an official solution is released.
    I request any other users having such problems with any other phone to place their views here.

Official help

How about taking the phone to the authorized service center? Let them check why the problem of receiving picture messages as videos in Cliq. I cannot understand why you are taking the headache, if there is some official help available. They can provide with the perfect solutions that can help you to solve the issue. This is because they know the entire settings of the particular phone.