Thread: Backflip stopped vibrating?

Backflip stopped vibrating?

Hi friends, I am having the Motorola backflip mobile phone, which is new in the market as you know. I am having the Vibration issue with this mobile phone. The Motorola Backflip has stopped vibrating when receiving the messages or the calls on the mobile phone. The phone only rings and does not vibrates at all. But it was working properly till three days before. I am hoping that you people will reply back soon to me with the proper solution.

Re: Backflip stopped vibrating?

So the Vibration feature of your Motorola Backflip mobile phone has stopped working. I think first of all you should check the profile settings which you have selected and make sure that the vibration is turned on for incoming calls and the messages. If the vibration is turned off then turn it on. Now your Motorola Backflip mobile will vibrate on incoming messages and calls.

If all the settings of the current profile is proper for the incoming calls and messages and the vibration is enabled then i think there is some issue with the operating system of the Motorola Backflip mobile phone of yours. This issue will be resolved by the restoring the factory settings of the mobile phone. Try this out and revert back to me, it worked or not. This will surely resolve the problem if it is related to the operating system of the mobile phone.
    Last edited by Florence_USA; 22-04-2010 at 05:26 AM.

I think you have currently activated some other profile in your Motorola Backflip mobile phone which has the vibrations turned off. So first of all activate the general profile mode of the Motorola Backflip mobile phone and check it out and make the appropriate changes in your Motorola Backflip mobile phone profiles.

If all the settings of the Motorola Backflip mobile are proper for the incoming calls and the messages then i think you should try the hard reset on your Motorola Backflip mobile phone. To hard reset follow the steps given below.
    • Turn off the Motorola Backflip mobile phone.
    • Press and hold the camera and the power button at the same time.
    • Now you will asked for leaving the camera button , leave it.
    • After that you will be asked to press the up or down volume button
    • Select and press the down volume key.
    • After that the mobile screen with triangle will appear then press on the display of mobile over the back key.
    • Now the "Motorola system recovery" Will start.

idea Re: Backflip stopped vibrating?

I have the exact same problem. I think I've found the problem and solution. The vibration ball or whatever vibrates in the phone must have come loose. My solution which usually works; is to hit the phone lightly with an open hand on the screen, like you're b**ch slapping it (lol). I'm going to take mine in to at&t to see if i can get it fixed.