Thread: Managing contacts and history on DEVOUR

Managing contacts and history on DEVOUR

Hello,

I am using DEVOUR and need manage the access the call log list of contacts that resides within the phone memory, one of the big issue with me is that I want to expand the history and desired to delete the history form the phone. Would you all have any suggestion regarding this , how to do it, any idea ?????

Deleting contacts and history on DEVOUR

What you are talking about , you mean your call list log such as recent calls that you made recently also indicate it as log history, if so then Move to recent calls and hit the menu button on the bottom and then click on the clear list button specified there. That should remove your history of calls. The History Tab assumed to be tied into i believe to the happenings and blur configurations. I am getting that you can delete if you put your thumb on one of the contacts, but I think it deletes it altogether which i think you don't need to do.... I am going to see into that and I am sure that someone else will come along with how.

It's another alternative that through that you can delete the recent calls that you received and ignored as missed calls. The management of those calls are handled with the following procedure also. You can delete those calls from the history of calls with the following procedure and it would be done from the calls section of the phone device. You can also remove any single and individual call from the log by long-holding it and choosing from the menu that pops up.

Thanks to you all who replied me and viewed my solution but there is something going to missing . I can remove entire calls, and removed the txt 'conversation'... but when I entered in my contacts section (little blue guy on the screen bottom right)... history (left tab) contact select in the center, going on in the right... the history stores every last call and txt also been received... I am unable to delete those things and I have the option of removing all of the contact.. and happenings is not an issue because i am unable to get to the link on my face book account...
    Last edited by Sibi.D; 22-04-2010 at 05:27 AM.

It does not seems to be working for me. I have made unlinked Facebook contacts from Google contacts. I just browse the Google contact and clicked on history, and was only displayed the option to remove all of the contacts.

I also have contacts in Google that are not associated to the Facebook as they do not have an account. I am not given the option either. Would you mind giving a step by step guidance ? It may be that, I can skip some steps there to implement this configuration.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

After a long search on the internet, there is no actually method to remove the history off the backflip. I was not able to use the motoblur address book, for some causes, the csv file would not upload... so i created a Google account and synced my contacts from there.
    So, now I am running with two accounts are as :
    • Google
    • Face-book

I used my Google for my own contacts, and Face-book for my social networking use where as most of my contacts were added from Google and Face-book that worked out fine...but if i clicked on history and tried to remove something, it wouldn't only remove the whole contact from the phone, it would also destroy the contact listed on Google, and face-book server.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"