Thread: Happenings stopped working in CLIQ

Happenings stopped working in CLIQ

An unusual problem has struck my Motorola Cliq. The situation is that the happenings stopped working in CLIQ. The issue of this happening widget is increasing day by day. First, it started with Facebook, then Twitter and today Yahoo. I am not able to understand why this is happening. As the people on this forums have always been helpful to me, I am seeking help here. What can be done in this situation. I am waiting for suitable replies to get rid of this particular situation.

Re: Happenings stopped working in CLIQ

I also had the problems with the widget of Happenings stopped working in CLIQ. The main issue was with my facebook account. As I was not able to get rid of this issue directly, I had to format the phone and after that create a new MOTOBLUR account. This helped me to solve the problem and hence, I suppose you will have to do the same to eradicate this issue.

Hello there,
    The issue that the happenings stopped working in CLIQ are being faced by most of the users. There is an official problem with the server of MOTOBLUR, that is causing this issue. The authorities have to take a look into this and solve this problem or give a solution for the same. They must have known till now that many users are irritated because of this problem.

Take your phone to the service center

If the happenings stopped working in CLIQ, then I suggest you to take your phone to the service center. They will be knowing what is the main cause of the problem and this, provide you with the correct and perfect solutions for the same. This is the best solution that you can trust upon.
    All the best.

The issue that the happenings stopped working in CLIQ is being faced with another widget too. Here have a look at the thread given below:
    Google Voice Search stopped working in Cliq
    I hope that you can get some solutions from the above link. Just let me know if the problem is solved or not.