Thread: Motorola Cliq wont boot up

Motorola Cliq wont boot up

Hello everyone,
    I am not able to get a perfect answer anywhere for the problem that Motorola Cliq wont boot up, so I thought that this is the best place because the people on this forums have always been helpful. When I start the phone by holding the power button for sometime, the phone hangs at the M screen and I just get the flashing of the BLUR. All possible replies and comments on this topic are duly appreciated.

A battery issue

I suppose that the Motorola Cliq wont boot up is some kind of a battery issue. It must have not worked for quite a long time. It is also possible that the charger is not working properly and because of that the battery must have become dead. This is resulting to freeze your phone when it is started. Try changing your phone's battery to resolve this issue.

Re: Motorola Cliq wont boot up

Hello there, it seems that you have downloaded some application recently that is causing conflicts with the phone. That is why your Motorola Cliq wont boot up.
    The only solution for this is that you just have to remove those particular applications that have been downloaded. Just let me know if the problems are solved or not.

According to me, it is required that the phone must be taken to the service center, so that the people there will be able to look into the issue why Motorola Cliq wont boot up. They will be able to provide the perfect solutions, as they may be well acquainted with the settings for the phone. I hope that the problems can only be solved after that.

The problem of Motorola Cliq wont boot up is surely being encountered because of some application installed that does not support the phone. It has to be ultimately removed. But, your phone does not start because of which you can get rid of that application. This is the reason why you will have to take the phone to the officials.
    All the best.