Thread: DEXT: Mutliple Text message problems

DEXT: Mutliple Text message problems

Hello. I have a Motorola Dext mobile phone. The problem that I face is regarding with messages that I sent. I have no idea what could have been the issue. When I send any particular to message to a single recipient it delivers well but sometimes when I send multiple messages it is not able to do or fails. Sometimes it does get delivers. I have no idea what could be wrong. Please help. Thank you.

Re: DEXT: Mutliple Text message problems

It may be that you are using another application for messaging that is Handcent. This application is very good and has good embedded features for messaging. Its absolutely free and has no change but the thing is that you may need to work out and look out for the issue that needs to be processes well. Try to use the default mobile application for sms. I guess that may be proper.

There is another possibility through which you can make the issue to be sorted. It could be that the message center number of the service may have been assigned wrongly. So you need to reassign the parameters for the same. This may then help you out to get rid of the issue that is been occurring and taking place. So in order to sort the problem it is necessary that you contact the service provider and then make the issue to be solved.

Contact the service provider for the problem that you are facing. It is necessary that you need to check out for the thing as there may be probably an issue with the Sim service. It is quite possible to happen. You can get the thing to work correctly for you by contacting the service operator or calling the customer executive. They will guide you to proper way and then help you out.

You can make the things to work out well. All you need to do is to restore phone factory settings and then also remove the battery and the sim card from the phone after you switch the phone off. Now lean the slot for mobile device and then insert the sim and plug the battery. Now restart the phone. Check out now by sending the messages. This may allow now.