Thread: Devour would not boot up

Devour would not boot up

I have a phone of Motorola and suffering from some problem and now needed to ask some troubleshoots about that. When I goes to start my phone,I get M splash screen but this two weeks, old Devour will not boot ,I don't know the reason why it is going to happen with this and how to resolve it..

Thanks..

Devour would not boot up

OK, I am getting your point, you are getting M screen but then after your Phone doesn't come up in the active mode, you can use the basic method to solve the problem.You can use this step to resolve this issue. These are the basic steps and primary troubleshoot to get your device in proper booting:

• You have tried removing battery for a minute and then powering up again?
    • Have you "tinkered" with the phone at all? Access the bootloader?
    • Does the phone charge fine, and is it completely charged?

Devour would not boot up

You need to try the resetting of the device but the problem is that you are not getting your device in active mode because it is not booing but you can come up in the booting process if you have specific thing are ready. Have you charged your mobile phone properly or not and of you are doing and not getting any response then you need to go down and use your keys to reboot it. You need to remove the battery from the device and remove the card that you have inserted it earlier and then reset it again. Now try to stat your device. if you go the proper screen then you have to perform the hard resetting of device because the same problem can be occurred in future.

Devour would not boot up

I followed the same procedure that you have suggested me. I started the device to reboot it but stops at the logo and Rsd lite poped up and requires the manually rebooting of device. But when I try perform the boot by pulling down the side power button and seems that nothing going to happens. I am only able to get the shut down ding sound and Moto logo just stays. It is not rebooting, its just stopping at the logo.

Devour would not boot up

You require the stock firmware, and try to flashing with that and if you are going for manual settings then it can also be done, It depends on you what you need to do. You will need to enter the settings manually or check this out if your provider is listed.... Another alternative can be " Your boot loader causes such type of error" and restricting to come into the booting procedure. The bootloader is, AFAIK, solely for using a program like RSD Lite to re-flash the phone. I don't think, There are no options are available with the phone itself that I'm aware of that.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Devour would not boot up

Why you are not going for hard resetting of the device that you carried currently and you can perform it with the following way:

1- Turn the phone into off mode . If it would not turn off, remove the battery out from device and then put it back.
    2- Open the physical keyboard.
    3- Press and hold the Power with R and Space keys.
    4- The recovery screen would be displayed with a yellow exclamation point.
    5- Press Z and M keys together from the keyboard.

Now, your device (Devour) will then complete the hard resetting .