Thread: Motorola Cliq Keyboard Light

Motorola Cliq Keyboard Light

I am having a problem with the Motorola Cliq Keyboard Light recently. The light of this phone was working properly till yesterday, but from today morning, I cant see the lights working. The lights start when the ALT button is pressed. I am not able to understand why there is such a problem. This is causing a lot of problems for me to type anything. So, please help me with the solutions that can be sued in this situation.

Re: Motorola Cliq Keyboard Light

I guess that the situation that you are facing with the Motorola Cliq Keyboard Light is a genuine situation. This is because it has been mentioned by almost all the users of this particular phone that only some symbols are illuminated in the dark and when the ALT button is pressed, as mentioned by you, all the lights are turned on. So, there is no need to worry about the same.

Hello again, it seems that the Motorola Cliq Keyboard Light is set to that particular feature, which seems to be irritating to me. Is it possible to turn it on forever, so that I should not press the ALT button again and again in the dark. Kindly provide some suitable solutions that will help me to get rid of this situation forever. I am waiting for the same and thanks for the help till now.

The issue of the Motorola Cliq Keyboard Light can be solved only if you take your phone to the service center. They will be able to on the lights forever. This is because they know the settings of the the entire phone and hence, they will know what has to be done for this situation perfectly. It will be quite better, as playing with the settings of the phone can cause any other problems.

Hello there, I think that the officials of Motorola must release some feature that will help users like you to keep the lights on the phone forever, that is even in the dark. It was actually a special feature made and it is very helpful. I am not able to understand why you are uncomfortable with the Motorola Cliq Keyboard Light feature. I dont think that currently your problem can be solved or not.