Thread: Devour goes to screen lock after phone call ends

Devour goes to screen lock after phone call ends

I am getting the problem when i end up the call on my phone. When I come to end the phone call the screen locks and says that push the menu button, but it doesn't do this every time. How can I stop this??

I have tried the same from settings menu and have uncheck entire security features but unable to get perfect solution for this... Please help...

You can find the sort and simple solution to get over the screen. Commonly, the screen lock display should only show up after you manually blank the screen, or when the screen goes times out.

To be safe, you might need to try configuring your display timeout to a maximum value from the following location (Settings --> Display & security --> Screen timeout), as it seems as you are experiencing a screen timeout of some sort.

DEVOUR contains a proximity sensor designed into the black circular M-logo at the top left of the phone. Commonly, the prox.sensor switched the screen into off mode while you are in a phone call with the phone next to your head, and then switched it on again when you pull the phone away from your head.

The screen timeout configuration settings does not getting covered while the prox.sensor becomes active, but if you are doing calls with a headset or speakerphone, and/or you manually blank the screen, and/or the method you hold the phone does not engage the prox.sensor, the screen timeout value does count down and blank the screen for you after a set amount of time passes.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

This is the permanent solution through which you can made the permanent settings for your screen and you can get the screen in fine mode when you terminate call o your phone.

• Move to the Settings panel.
    • Click on Display and Security.
    • Now click on Security Lock.
    • From the top, where is says, "Security lock type", when you click on it, select it as "None"there ?
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you receive an incoming call when your display becomes inactive means you will view the display light up when the call comes in, you will slide the "Slide to Answer" green key to the right, made the call, and when you come to hang, the screen switched in the locking mode again.

It is common behavior since the device is coming back to its pre-call screen lock (means inactive) mode. You can validate this activity by manually blanking your screen (quick press of power / lock key) and then making a phone call to your DEVOUR.