Thread: Data from PC to Backflip via Bluetooth

Data from PC to Backflip via Bluetooth

I am having the Motorola Backflip mobile phone which has the Android operating system. I want to transfer the Data from PC to Backflip via Bluetooth but the problem is that i am not having the software application to do that. So can i do this without the software installation in my system. I am waiting from the suggestions from you people.

Re: Data from PC to Backflip via Bluetooth

The software which enables you to transfer the Data from PC to Backflip mobile phone using the Bluetooth is provided with mobile phone itself at the time of the purchase. So insert the software disc in the DVD drive of the laptop and install the software of the Motorola backflip mobile phone properly in your computer. After that pair both the devices with the bluetooth and do the data transfer.

If you are not having the software disc for the Motorola backflip mobile phone then you will have to download and install it from the official website of the Motorola. The phone software of the Motorola beckflip mobile phone will let you connect your mobile phone using the USB cables as well as with the Bluetooth connectivity. After that you will be able to do the data transfer to your mobile phone.

If you have the bluetooth adapter connected to your desktop computer then it will have the software disc included with it, so install it in your computer system. The software will have the option for connecting with the mobile devices as well as with other bluetooth devices. You can also do the data transfer to the mobile phone and from mobile phone to the desktop computer system.

I am not getting why you want to do the data transfer on your Motorola Backflip mobile from the desktop using the bluetooth because the data transfer is slower as compared to the USB. You can also do the data transfer in the mass storage connectivity with your desktop. If you are not having the USB cable then i will advise you to use the card reader device for that.